10 Things I Love on Sundays
It’s still summer for sure (90° here today), I’ve got my eye on some fall gifts already. And my Pinterest feed is down almost 100% and Halloween content, so I know I’m not the only one thinking about that… am I??
We have only a few weeks left of my husband at home before taking him on another business tour (and we’ve been sick most of the time he’s been home so far), so we needed Got to get out and make the most of it before he takes off again.
I have my eye on a French pastry shop to visit and I wanted to try a new donut place (and buy some good ones) before he left. However, they are never as good as my mom’s pierogiesIMHO).
1. I was looking for a good non-toxic nude nail polish because my favorite nail polish has been discontinued, and I really like this cup which I tried for several months (with HZ color).
They have some nude-like color options that you can get at Target, and if I use jacket Also, I could easily wear it for a week!
2. What month can I go? drink this? Now, or wait until September?
3. How cute is that mushroom pot?
4. We went out our cute little popcorn maker see Stranger Things IV recently, and I was reminded how fresh popcorn is… so delicious!
5. This removable wallpaper is FUN I would even use smaller quantities to stack the drawers or the back of the shelf for a pop of pattern.
6. I’m more of a cute Halloween girl than a scary girl, so this sweater is perfect.
7. Okay two of these go on vacation and i want add some of these Click it to start a collection — so pretty!
8. My favorite thing on TV right now is Practise on HBO. Nathan Fielder’s previous show, Nathan for you, is one of our all-time favorites, and I was so happy to see him back again. It’s golden awkward genius comedy.
9. I have these knock-on earrings, and although they look like a big statement earrings, they are actually very light! Love the classic vibe.
10. I’m not finished yet a good neon sign. You are?
I didn’t do mine Nutella Puppy Chow a snack for a long time, and I soon craved it for a movie night. I really want to see Marcel the Shell with shoes on, so maybe it would be good for that! so so. Laura
PS This was last week 10 things Sunday In case you lost it!