10 Things I Love on Sundays
It happened. I did it. I… bought a house!
I really want an older house with character, and at the same time, one that doesn’t need a lot of work needs to be restored. I made an offer for this 1920s Craftsman as soon as I looked at it. I feel so grateful!
By the time this article was published, I had moved in (3rd day) and was likely going through the boxes like a madman. I would say, I gave/sold/give away more than a half my belongings in preparation for this move. It feels good to start fresh and less cluttered.
I will share updates about the house now and then if you want to follow here. And now, here are 10 things I care about this week!
1. I bought this shower curtain from a company based in Brooklyn. It’s hard to choose one color because they are all therefore good.
2. These are shower curtain ring I have chosen. Beautiful and simple.
3. Ice coffeebut make it spooky.
4. You may have noticed that we have launched a new website design. It was a work of love, and it turned out so well.
5. I can’t wait to hang myself these pumpkin lanterns on my porch.
6. Speaking of pumpkins, I wrote an article15 Pumpkin Desserts You Should Make This Fall if you are craving something sweet.
7. Once I save up to redo my kitchen, I want to use yellow and green and add this wallpaper.
8. A is cute ice cream cone to add to my collection. These are Not fun to pack, FYI. Haha.
9. This gold spray paint To be hand down the best there is. I used it on my dining room chandelier and the difference is stunning!
10. It’s almost time to book This doormat on my porch.
PS This was last week 10 things Sunday In case you lost it! Xo, Jacki