February is known as month of love Because every date is recorded in a heart, giving you a romantic feeling throughout the month and even if you have little time, the girls are not afraid to go to the beauty salon while their boyfriend is busy giving gifts. cosmetic session pack But those who don’t like the days of being in love and being single should also take care of themselves during this time. Anti-Valentine’s Week after the Valentine’s Day celebration. The day after Valentine’s Day, people mark Valentine’s Protest Week which begins on February 15 and ends on February 21 and is marked by Slapping Day, Rock Day, Perfume Day, Day Flirting, Confession Day, Missing Day, and Breakup Day.
Want a makeover that will make your ex gasp or others to their knees? We suggest girls can wear colored contact lenses that match their outfit to honor this day and look really gorgeous doing so but nowadays, eyelash extensions are much sought after to give Give your eyes and face a fresh look because, after all, eyes are the language of love.
Nowadays, girls go to cosmetic clinics to look attractive and attractive and there are many non-surgical beauty procedures available, including medicated facials, Hollywood facials, peels chemical skin, body, arm, back and leg polishing and full body laser. The demand for cosmetic procedures has changed dramatically due to evolving lifestyles.
One of the most desired traits for every girl is a radiant, healthy skin. In an interview with HT Lifestyle, Dr Akriti Gupta, Aesthetic Dermatologist at Jivisha Clinic in New Delhi, shared: “Every year, during this time period, I mainly come in contact with women. Young people in their 20s and early 30s come to me for skin rejuvenation. Girls are asking for skin improvement procedures like chemical peels, carbon laser facials, Hollywood facials and skin polishes as these are great for pigmentation, acne acne and other facial defects.”
You can use a full body polish package, which includes back, arm and leg polish and can definitely make your Anti-Valentine’s Week glow and look ravishing as well. Here are some beauty and skin care tips suggested by Dr Akriti Gupta –
1. First and foremost, remember the CMS Rules: Cleansing, moisturizing and sunscreen are essentials. It will assist in maintaining the health of your skin. Remember to remove makeup before bed and exfoliate your skin once a week.
2. Use only natural products – Natural products should always be used as they have few side effects and are safe for your skin. You can use natural vitamin C facial products in addition to starting a vitamin C diet. For example, you can use a strawberry/orange peel face mask for a gentle, exfoliating exfoliant. Dirt and dead skin cells can build up in your pores over time. This will make your skin look younger and more beautiful.
3. Lighten your dark circles: Before the big day, reduce puffiness around your eyes by applying a cool green tea ice pack every day or covering them with a concealer that has a yellow tint that matches your skin tone.
4. Pouty pose: This will involve a quick lip scrub to remove the itchy dead skin as well as some serious mouthwash. When your lips feel dry, apply a few drops of oil on your lips after rubbing several times a day.
5. Nail it: Rub the inside of half a lemon onto your nails from the inside out if they are yellow. Then, thoroughly massage the cuticles with a few drops of olive oil.
6. Last but not least, stay hydrated: Drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water a day to keep your skin from drying out. Stay hydrated even when you don’t feel thirsty by drinking flavored water without sugar or unsweetened beverages like green tea with a few drops of lemon.