The January transfer window may be closed across Europe, but teams are looking forward to the summer and there are plenty of rumors going around. Transfer Chat brings you all the latest gossip, upcoming, upcoming and of course, conduct transaction!
TOP STORY: Kane wants to stay at Prem, but Bayern think they might change their mind
The England captain has been linked with a move to Germany a lot in the last year since his departure. Robert lewandowski, and Bayern are still in need of a striker, which makes Kane, 29, an attractive prospect. Kane is entering the final 12 months of his current contract with Spurs and it remains unclear if he will sign a new contract with the North London club, which could force Tottenham to hammer out a deal to move Kane. in the summer.
The report reveals that while Kane would rather stay in England, with the forward having scored 206 Premier League goals and keeping an eye on Alan Shearer’s record of 260.
But Bayern were not too discouraged in making an offer in the summer because it was understood that Spurs did not want to let Kane go for another reason. Premier League club, increase your chances of moving to Bundesliga champion.
Despite a successful career with Tottenham, trophies have been elusive, with finishing second in the Premier League in 2016, as well as losing two League Cup finals and losing the Champions League final. 2019. On the other hand, Bayern have enjoyed domestic dominance over the past decade, which will likely appeal to Kane as he looks to add team hardware to his list of personal accomplishments.
However, Manchester United are also said to be a fan of Spurs’ record goalscorer as manager Erik ten Hag looks to sign a senior striker in the summer. The Red Devils have also been linked with younger strikers such as Naples‘S Victor Osimhen And Benfica‘S Goncalo Ramossuggests United may feel more suitable to sign a longer-term option than Kane.
– Liverpool, Chelsea And Manchester United ready to fight for the signature of Brighton midfielder Alexis Mac Allisterreport Fabrizio Romano. The Argentina The international looks set to leave Brighton in the summer, however, with a contract with the club until 2025, the South Coast club will likely demand a hefty fee. Liverpool, in particular, look set to be gearing up for a midfield overhaul in the summer with the likes of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, James Milner And Naby Keita prepare to leave Anfield.
– Chelsea really want to sign raphinha this summer, follow Sport. Suggested report Barcelona aware of interest from Premier League However, the Catalan giants want to prioritize other departures before considering letting the Brazilian leave the Nou Camp. The Blues are said to be admirers of Raphinha and see him as a potential missing piece in the jigsaw.
– Paris Saint-Germain, Borussia DortmundLiverpool and Manchester City are watching Pretty midfielder Khephren Thurambased on Mercato’s feet. The French club are said to be hoping for 60 million euros for the 22-year-old, who has scored two goals, along with eight assists in all competitions this season. With a contract in Nice until June 2025, 1st place prize1 low-pressure clothing to sell cheaply this summer.
– Barcelona still eager to sign Ilkay Gundogan and prepare to meet the midfielder’s agent, according to Ekrem Konur. The City of Manchester The captain is out of contract with The Citizens at the end of the season, and has emerged as one of Barcelona’s top targets over the summer. The 32-year-old is believed to be an ideal financial signing, as cash-strapped Barcelona look to comply LaLigaFinancial Fair Play, but he will also provide much-needed experience to a young squad.
– Roma are in advanced negotiations with the midfielder Houssem Aouar but face competition from Real Betis And Eintracht Frankfurtbased on Fabrizio Romano. The French player will not extend his contract in Lyon and will expire at the end of the season. Romano revealed that Roma have offered the 24-year-old a five-year contract, although nothing has been signed between the parties yet.