If you have been waiting to play CD Projekt Red’s newest RPG, Cyberpunk 2077 2020, on new generation consoles, now is your time as Patch 1.5 is a new generation update. of the game and is available now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
As expected, this patch brings a ton of changes to the game’s system and gameplay, including an overhaul of the AI, major changes to driving, new apartments for rent, changes to the original version of the game. Open world map and of course, different modes to experience Cyberpunk 2077. In terms of modes, you can expect Performance mode on PS5 and Xbox Series X to run the game at 60FPS with 4K resolution with count Scaling depends on animation frame rate. CD Projekt Red says that in Performance mode, players may experience a small and rare drop in frame rates. Screen Spatial Reflection (SSR) quality in this mode is “Medium/Half Resolution” and there will be no ray tracing.
If you’re looking for a ray-traced Night City on the next-gen console, you’ll need to play in Ray Tracing mode. This mode runs the game at 30FPS with scaled 4K, local shadow by trace, and “High/Half Definition” SSR quality. On Xbox Series S, you’ll only have Performance mode at your disposal, which will run the game at 30FPS at 1440p and “Medium/Half Resolution” SSR Quality.
In terms of changes, fixes, enhancements, and bug fixes, there are hundreds of improvements in Patch 1.5. For full details you can read CD Projekt . full red patch notes listbut here’s the gist:
Here are some of the key points discussed during today’s Cyberpunk 2077 live stream:
- The perks have been completely reworked: All your privileges will not be assigned if you choose the old save and you will need to specify all again due to how drastically the privilege tree system has been changed. You will find new branches, the removal of some privileges and the addition of new privileges.
- Resist changes to AI: AI enemies respond better to player reactions. Combat is also smoother.
- Control: Reworked burnout models have been implemented, there is more control while driving, and AI driving is more predictable. The car also feels heavier, plus the brakes are better. Driving is more realistic and the suspension feels better in all vehicles. The first-person dashboard and interior have also been reworked.
- Midnight City: CD Projekt Red says it’s more alive and the crowd responds better to your actions. The mob members will start shooting at you based on what you do, or they can run away.
- Traffic: Drivers drive more realistically and there are more pedestrians during the day.
- Map: Gigs does not reveal their type, and additional colors have been added to the map to make it easier to read.
- So economic: You’ll get more cash for completing quests and gigs, and buying less expensive items and vehicles. The shop has been refurbished with new items, sales, and a new aesthetic for weapons.
- House: Now you can change your look mid-match in the mirror of your apartment. Additional look options include new hairstyles, additional hair colors, more makeup options, and new colors for makeup.
- EZ Estates: This is a new application on your computer and with it you can change the aesthetic of your apartment and you can find new apartments to rent.
Of course, there are dozens of other changes and fixes that are currently available with Patch 1.5, so make sure to head over to CD Projekt Red’s complete patch notes list for more information. Payment procedures Game informant Cyberpunk 2077 PC Review then, and then read Our thoughts on the last generation Cyberpunk 2077 version.
Are you excited to return to the Night City on the new generation console? Let us know in the comments below!