Fortnite Gets The Car Chases Cyberpunk 2077 Unprecedented
fortress Chapter 4 Part 2 is to livechange fortressmultiplayer map of a giant cyberpunk block party. The update adds a new megacity, a bunch of new skins, and the ability to move around skyscrapers in gunfights. Plus, players can now recreate the car chases they’ve only dreamed of participating in Electronic 2077.
Mega City is the main attraction, a fun spot that faithfully recalls the neon and violent nightlife of the original sci-fi sci-fi that was conceived in the 80s, orientalism and all. The new trailer shows players traversing city streets on a steel rail maze, as well as shooting it out in car chases that look super fun, even if they can. hard to recreate amidst the chaos of traditional battle royale.
Here is the intro:
And here’s the full list of new toys to play with:
- Victory Crown – two-person motorbike
- Nitro Drifter – a four-person car with a broken arm
- Kinetic blade – katana with fast attack cooldown
- Havoc . Suppression Assault Rifle – Mythical version earned by defeating Highcard bosses
- Havoc . pump pistol – The mythical version obtained from the overclocked Pulse Rifle keycard store – the mythical gun found from a “cracked PIO in”
- Improved Slurp Water – restore health and shield simultaneously and faster
And the new battle pass skin:
- Renzo the Destroyer – Skull guy skin “doomfluencer”
- imani – Glossy Gen z skin
- thunder – Lizard in leather jacket
- mystery – cool devil skin
- lost – no skin drift
- high wire – lucky rabbit ear punk skin
- mizuki – bad queen skin
- Eren Jaeger – Attack the giant skin
Although Eren Jaeger has been revealed, he won’t appear until around the end of the season, potentially as part of a broader project. Attack the giant cross. Mega City would definitely be the perfect choice for his omnidirectional mobility device, allowing him to glide across the map like Spider-Man in the cartoon.
In the meantime, players will have plenty of other new challenges and distractions to spend their time with. The car chases look especially fun, at least in the trailer. And like any Electronic 2077 fans know, that’s what players were hyped in pre-release marketing based on CD Projekt Red’s open-world RPG, only to find the game finished. didn’t really facilitate them. Do not shoot out the window. Not being pursued by the police after a burglary.
Players have since made some regime to add some of these elements to the game. How will you see? fortressTheir spin compares in the season ahead.