In this episode, Mandy Turner stars James Wong and Mike Costello, with Jack Quick calling to discuss the latest automotive news and what’s going on atauto expertoffices across Australia.
In car news:
- Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray hybrid revealed
- Polestar 2 will be rear-wheel drive in 2024
- 8500 electric HiLux and LandCruiser to be produced in a $1 billion mining deal
- Used car prices continue to fall, according to a new study
James Wong talks about his startup process about All-new BMW 7 Series and i7, as well as he recently drove a Range Rover Evoque P300e plug-in hybrid. Mike Costello also talked about his conversation with Volvo Car global director, Jim Rowan.
Where to find CarExpert Podcast
You can findauto expertPodcasts on your favorite podcast platform. If in doubt, just click the RSS feed below or click the link to the Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts app to subscribe.
- auto expertPodcast RSS feed
- auto expertPodcasts on Apple Podcasts
- auto expertPodcasts on Google Podcasts
- auto expertPodcasts on Spotify
- auto expertPodcasts on Podbean